Friday, October 15, 2010

Farewell, Not Goodbye Lyrics

I take a picture off the wall
We're all there laughing, having a ball
Without a care in the world
As I sit down and reminisce
All the times we laughed and cried
It doesn't seem that far away
Memories that we've had
Memories that we've made
I hope they wont fade away

As i pack my bags and walk away
There's something in my mind I wanna say

(chorus)
This is our farewell but this isn't goodbye
Look at all the time we shared
Look at how we lived our lives
You will always be in my heart
In my deepest memories
Even in the hardest time
You were always there for me

I take a walk down memory lane
Will we ever meet again?
How much will we have changed?
Though you may be far away
Your memories they will stay
Every moment, every day

As i pack my bags and walk away
There's something in my mind I have to say

(chorus)

You can say so long
You can say take care
But promise me wherever you go
I'll be there
Even in the hardest times
Even in the steepest climb
I'll be there for you

(chorus)

No comments: